Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Back From Outer Space

It's been a few days. I've been away in the mountains for a while, way outside my regular data coverage zone, and I'm just back yesterday, so this is my first opportunity to get back on posting. It was a pretty good trip, and I tell you the beds in the hotel were AMAZING. They were soft and for once sleep was actually a welcome part of the day. Then again the days of walking probably helped tucker me out a bit. I managed to get a supply of Mars Planets from the candy shoppe as well so I'm set for a while in the chocolate department.

Also, I found a sign with a Bruce Willis sticker on it.

There will be more posts to come, probably even later tonight, so stay tuned and stuff, I have a few things to talk about. Toodles.



No comments:

Post a Comment