Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Film Review - Oz: The Great and Powerful

I am just doing a quick copy/paste job on this one under a new title to keep things uniform since I'll probably do more of these.

So today I saw the new Oz movie with James Franco: Oz, the Great and Powerful. I have to say although it sat a little strangely at first, Franco's over-acting really sold it for me in the end. It was very clear that it was intentional and I don't think he could've done that much of a better job than he did, so good job James Franco, you nailed it! The movie definitely had a few good 3D moments but I actually think the 2D version does it enough justice. Without spoiling anything, I will say the ending makes the whole movie worth it. If you ask me if I recommend it I would say yes, go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment