Sunday, March 10, 2013

T- 5 Days and Counting

Thus concludes my epic adventure to in both real life and fantasy.

The trip was crazy beyond all reasoning, and everyone is pretty much dead tired except the few of us who are accustomed to late nights and early mornings, but it was totes worth it.

In Dungeons and Dragons news, we completed the first encounter, but that's essentially as far as we ever got. Oh well, back to our regular characters now I suppose.

I also seem to really want to go see a movie today, so maybe I'll do that when I get back home. There are actually a lot of good movies playing right now, maybe I'll see more than one, who knows? I don't have any classes tomorrow morning so hey, maybe I'll see ALL the movies!

Any-who, this is getting pretty long so I'm going to sign off for now.

Cherio.

No comments:

Post a Comment