Sunday, April 21, 2013

So... Bears n' Stuff

So I finally started watching Lost and holy crap I need to force myself to sleep now instead of watching it all night. In short, is REALLY good! The very first scene of episode 1 is one of the best scenes I've ever seen in a TV show. I won't spoil anything if you're reading this and haven't seen it, but even if you don't intend to watch the show, just watch the first bit, it's totally worth it. You can watch the entire series on Netflix (and Hulu I believe) but I'm sure you can watch that first bit on YouTube.

I still haven't seen any new movies recently but as this starts to shape up I'll do a couple of pre-marked spoiler review/hype posts, so watch for those as I progress in the series.

Alas it is now sleepy-time so I'll leave you with thoughts of islands and bears.

Toodloo.

No comments:

Post a Comment