Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Quick Update

So in case you were wondering, I got the drink before we took off, but drank responsibly and did not have to use the bathroom on the plane!  Anyway I made it to Hawaii a few hours later and I've been here for just under three weeks now.  I brought a friend with me, but she left last Wednesday because she couldn't get the whole three weeks off work.  Tragic I know.  Anyway, I leave tomorrow to head back to the wonderful and magical land of Canada.  My first order of business when I get back?  Well I've been working on a Dungeons and Dragons campaign I'm running so I'll be playing that with my crew.  I've also been hired to film a commercial so that will happen sometime in there when the guy running it gets me the times...

That's all for now.  Stay tuned for more semi-irregular updates.  Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment